Saturday, February 12, 2011

What's coming !

Baseball gets closer and closer everyday so I thought I would take this time to let you in on what is coming in March.

March 4,5,6 UCLA @ Nebraska
Prospects
Gerrit Cole #2 overall draft prospect
Trevor Bauer #12 college draft prospect (BA)
Cody Asche #88 college draft prospect (BA)

Trevor Bauer via SBNation

Cole won't be available to the Royals while Bauer would need to have a transcendent season to move into that position.










March 13-18 Spring Training
I'll be trying to get as much video as possible on the Royals minor league prospects.
Already have my Brewers-Royals tickets March 13th !

March 19-20, 26-27, 29 University of Nebraska-Omaha
Joe Holtmeyer #2 Division II prospect(BA)

Joe Holtmeyer - 6'3 230 lbs rhp w low 90s FB, power curve. Gonna be my main target college prospect this season as I'll try to see him as much as possible. He enjoyed some success in the Cape Cod league during the summer going up in more advanced competition. 39.2 IP 37/13 K/BB 26 H 3.18 ERA This is a guy the Royals should have their eyes on as a 5-10 Rd guy who could move quickly.

MIAA.com

March 27, 29 DH Iowa Western CC
IWCC is the defending JUCO national champs (1st Northern Region ever) and usually have quite a few division I or draftee types.

Damek Tomscha Freshman 3b was a 2010 Phillies 50th rd draft pick.

April 2 Royals-Angels and Royals Future Game

Can't wait for all that baseball and watchign potential prospects. Should be a blast if my wife doesn't leave me for never being home !

No comments:

Post a Comment